Enter the realm of a retired assassin, forced back into action by treason. You may be a hired killer but you still have a sense of loyalty and justice. Visit the dark recesses of a world corrupted by crime, greed, degradation and dishonor. And a past that catches up with you.
Trust no one - if the price is right, the finger of your most trusted ally will be on the trigger. Your targets may hide in the most remote areas of the planet, but their destruction is never prevented - only postponed.
Learn your trade - master your tools - overcome your obstacles - outsmart your enemies - eliminate your targets. Remember: rash decisions bleed consequences. Know when to strike instantly, know when to take your time. Chance favors the prepared. Failure is not an option.
- Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
- Operate in a non-linear world where the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
- Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
- Execute your assignments with a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
- Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
- Original soundtrack composed by Jesper Kyd and performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra.
Pentium 3 1GHz equivalent or greater
256 MB system RAM
100% DirectX 8.1 compatible 3D Accelerator video card with 32 MB video RAM
100% DirectX 8.1 compatible
EAX Advanced HD Sound Card
OS: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/XP,
Processor: Pentium 3 450 MHz or equivalent
Graphics: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible video card with at least 16MB of video memory
Memory: 128 MB system RAM
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible
Storage: 800 MB uncompressed free hard drive space
100% Windows 98/ME/XP compatible mouse and keyboard
Legal Notice / EULA
HITMAN™ © 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. Published by Io-Interactive A/S. IO-INTERACTIVE, the IO logo, HITMAN™, the HITMAN™ logo, and WORLD OF ASSASSINATION are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or exclusively licensed to Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.