Good Company is an in-depth management sim about building a bustling tech corporation in a world inspired by the trail-blazing spirit of Silicon Valley. Assemble complex production lines, manage employee logistics, and sell high-quality products on the market to become the best company in the whole county!
BECOME A PRODUCTION POWERHOUSE
Turn a garage into your first manufacturing headquarters and eventually develop it into a leading tech corp. Purchase materials, hire staff and craft a wide range of items as you focus on building an efficient production line that always keeps the goods flowing!
AUTOMATE FOR SUCCESS
Create complex production loops using a powerful logistics system. Expand into new buildings and improve efficiency with zone management, work policies and fully-automated machines.
INVENT AND INNOVATE
Design new tech products that will conquer an ever-changing market. Focus on in-demand features and create high-quality products - or just squeeze as much profit out of them as you can!
GET BIGGER, BETTER, BOLDER
Build beyond your humble beginnings by expanding your facilities, investing in new markets and researching new technology. Manufacture advanced products like robots and improve workflow using the power of conveyor belts!
BE A BACKYARD VISIONARY
Play Campaign mode and follow the story of a local entrepreneur determined to save the economy of their home county! Complete missions with a high rating and prove yourself through additional challenge levels.
COLLABORATE WITH FRIENDS
Explore unlimited possibilities in Freeplay mode and work together in online Multiplayer for up to 4 players (includes cross-platform compatibility).
- Single player Campaign Mode
- Endless Freeplay Mode
- Co-op Multiplayer
- Bonus challenge missions
- Create and optimise complex production lines
- Manage workflow with the Logistics system
- Automated workforce and manufacturing
- Buy materials and manage stock
- Hire, train and assign tasks to employees
- Invent and design tech products
- Research new technologies
- Sell your products on an evolving market
- Develop employee skills and nurture their happiness
- Expand your company across additional buildings
- Set company goals for your business to achieve
- Assign business policies with various benefits
- Compete with rival companies for market influence
- Undertake company assignments for bonus rewards
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2020 Chasing Carrots