*Your partner against cyberthreats. Norton™ 360, powerful protection against the evolving cyberthreats to your devices and online privacy. *
Norton 360 provides powerful layers of protection for your devices and online privacy against cyberthreats as you bank, shop and browse online – all in a single solution.
It comes with Dark Web Monitoring (§) Powered by. LifeLock ™ and scans the dark web for your personal information, and if it’s found we notify you. When connecting to Wi-Fi your online privacy has protection with bank-grade encryption from Norton Secure VPN.
Norton Password Manager tools help you create and manage your passwords and online credentials, while Norton PC Cloud Backup, (3),(4) helps prevent data loss due to ransomware, hard drive failure or stolen devices.
Plus, our Virus Protection Promise offers a refund. If your device gets a virus we can’t remove, you get your money back. (2)
- *PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION WITH ENROLLMENT AND ACTIVATION ONLINE**: A payment method (Credit card or PayPal) must be saved in your Norton account to activate and use. You won’t be charged until the pre-paid terms ends.
- *SUBSCRIPTION WITH AUTOMATIC RENEWAL**: No service disruption since this subscription automatically renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel automatic renewal in your Norton account anytime
- *Device Security*: Real-time protection for your devices against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- *Dark Web Monitoring (§) Powered by LifeLock ™:* the dark web is scanned for your personal information and we notify you if it’s found
- *Secure VPN: * Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption
- *PC Cloud Backup: (3),(4)* 75 GB of cloud storage to store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware
- *SafeCam: (4)* instantly alerts you to any attempt to access your webcam and helps you block those who are not authorised to access it.
- *Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac: * Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorized traffic.
- *Parental Control: *(‡) Parental tools to help your kids explore the Internet more safely
- *Online Threat Protection: * Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online
- *Link Guard: **** Highlights potentially malicious links in webmail or social media feeds to warn you before you visit them.
- *Online Banking Protection: **** Provides an additional layer of security and peace of mind when you are transacting with financial sites, such as your bank or credit card company.
- *Web Isolation:*** * Seamlessly opens questionable links as an image to help protect against phishing attacks by hiding your personal information and IP address.
- *Password Manager:*** * Tools to easily generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
- *Virus Protection Promise: * From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, and if not, will give you a refund. (2)
*Windows® Operating Systems*
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
*Mac® Operating Systems*
- Current and previous two versions of Mac ® OS.
- Features not supported: Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup, and Norton SafeCam.
*Android™ Operating Systems*
- Android 4.2 or later (Mobile Security) - Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 5.0 or later (Secure VPN) - Must have Google Play app installed.
- Not compatible with Chromebook
*iOS Operating Systems*
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple ® iOS
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2020 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.