Dominated by forest and tundra, Canada in the 1860s is sparsely populated and only a few settlements have managed to develop into larger towns. Bridge the distance between the British colonies and reach economic independence by creating a track infrastructure for the Great Lakes region.
• New scenario: Dominion Day (1860-1880) - The British North American Act
• Map expansion: The Great Lakes region (available in Free Game and Sandbox Modes)
• New engines: Achilles (0-4-0) and Canadian (2-8-0)
• New tradeable goods (e.g. fur and winter clothing) and 19 new cities
• Enhanced weather system for all northern regions in the game
• Explore the world of Railway Empire in the exclusive night mode