Corporations and criminal gangs have carved Farca city up into zones of influence, and there's nothing the corrupt government can do about it.
The police and the state do nothing, leaving residents no choice but to turn to private investigators. A hacker PI Isabella Song may be under house arrest, but that won't stop her from uncovering crimes that the police have turned a blind eye to due to pressure from the mafia.
- launch drones and gain access to personal messages and deeply hidden secrets;
- recover corrupted video files and photos;
- draw conclusions by questioning suspects and analyzing biometric data;
- combine leads to create a database of hard evidence;
- analyze evidence using AI;
- rely solely on the facts – sometimes, clients can lie, and suspects can end up victims;
- make life-changing decisions and live with the consequences.