Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Customize your character by defining both look and gender before entering the Academy to learn the power-and dangers- of the Force.
- Construct your own Lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power of wiedling two Lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed Lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- New vehicles, weapons, force powers and Star Wars locations.
- Unique level selection system allows you to choose your own missions and adventures.
- Six multiplayer modes including team based siege mode and two-on-one power duel. Fight in 23 multiplayer arenas!
OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core), 2.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: 256 MB, (NVidia): Geforce 8800, (ATI): Radeon HD 2600, (Intel): HD 3000
Hard Drive: 2 GB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Jedi Academy
Intel Integrated GMA 950/X3100
ATI RADEON HD 2400
NOTICE:This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Legal Notice / EULA
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.